A Few Of Our Favorite Things: Gift Ideas Under $25 and More December 14, 2012 12:42
The holiday season is in full swing and we hope you all are enjoying it and really getting into the spirit. I’ve been enjoying each day of December so far with my kids, seeing the magic unfold for them with their advent calendar (which we’re doing as a ‘family fun’ calendar rather than the traditional trinkets and candy), elf on the shelf and Christmas decorating.
I’ve also been enjoying this opportunity to celebrate the joy of giving with my family. We’ve been shopping, making gifts, creating Christmas art and baking treats to share with our loved ones, as well as strangers in need.
If you are still in search of some great gifts for the babes in your life, here are a few of our favorites for $25 or less:
· Wooden Nesting Blocks by Melissa & Doug, $19
· Organic Cotton ‘Buddy’ Dog by Under The Nile, $25
· Chomp Alligator Push Toy by Melissa & Doug, $24.99
· Crochet Bear Hat by Beba Bean, $18.99
· Organic Pure Swaddle by Aden + Anais, $25
· Dinosaur Shadow Puppets by Moulin Roty, $18
And for a little splurge, we love…
· Red Tutu by Kiwi, $36
· Wooden Fire Truck by Manny & Simon, $39
· Fleece Dress and Bloomers by Kicky Pants, $62
· Fleece Hoodie by Kicky Pants, $35
· Knit Blanket by Beba Bean, $58.99
· Wonderful World Dish Set by Smiling Planet, $35
Make sure you take some time between shopping to enjoy time with loved ones, have a cup of hot cocoa, reflect on your best memories from the year and give back to others. Wishing you a warm holiday season!