10 on 10: Favorite Reads June 10, 2013 10:57
Ashley and I love to read, you know, during that time in between taking care of the kids, keeping the house from falling apart, cooking dinner, working out, going to grad school, running our business etc., etc. We’re both self-professed bookworms, and each of use usually have a stack of 2-5 books on the night stand that we are reading all at the same time.
This month’s 10 on 10 is a list of our all-time favorite reads. And, since Ashley and I are both contributing to this list, the following is in no particular order (because I don’t know if we’d ever agree).
1. Makai Queen, Tara Fairfield
2. Till We Have Faces, CS Lewis
3. Eating Animals, Jonathan Sanfran Foer
4. Fall on Your Knees, Ann-Marie MacDonald
5. Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen, Christopher McDougall
6. The Awakening, Kate Chopin
7. Watership Down, Richard Adams
8. Les Miserables, Victor Hugo
9. The Chronicles of Narnia (series), C.S. Lewis
10. The House at Pooh Corner, A.A. Milne